MedicareMax Plus (HMO D-SNP) Miami-Dade and Broward
MedicareMax Plus (HMO D-SNP) is a Special Needs Plan for individuals who are eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid.
- $0 Monthly Premium
- $0 Annual Deductible
- Virtual Medical and Mental Health visits
- $0 copay each Medicare-covered hospital stay - unlimited days
- Worldwide emergency room coverage
- Dental (Preventive and Comprehensive),Vision, Hearing
- Podiatry - six supplemental routine visits per year
- Fitness program through Renew Active and 1 Fitbit device at no additional cost
- Unlimited Transportation to or from plan approved locations
- $180 credit every month to pay for covered groceries, OTC products and certain utility bills.
- Up to 28 meals for 14 days, unlimited times a year after a hospital stay
- NurseLine - registered nurse (RN) service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In-Home Support Services
- Prescription drug coverage
New this year, your UnitedHealthcare UCard™ is your member ID - and much more. It makes it easier to access your benefits and programs, so you can take advantage of what your plan has to offer. Reach for your UCard when you:
Check in at your provider or fill a prescription
Buy healthy foods, over- the-counter (OTC) products and pay utility bills with your benefit credit
Go to the gym
Please note, your UCard does not need to be activated
to visit your provider or fill a prescription.
Visit your member account or register if you have not done so to get the most out of your UCard. It's your go-to place to do things like:
- Check benefit balances and available rewards
- Find participating stores in the S3 network near you
- Shop the online catalog or view a list of covered OTC products
- Get answers to common questions and more